The Hermiston School District is excited to announce that Taylor and Brittany Smith, have purchased Fieldstone Crossing #3, the third of 11 student-built homes in the Fieldstone Crossing subdivision. Brittany Smith is currently an elementary school teacher for the Hermiston School District.
The district plans to turn over the key and host a ceremonial photo opportunity with the new owners this Wednesday, October 4, at 4 p.m. Fieldstone Crossing #3 is located at 875 SW Angus Court, adjacent to Armand Larive Middle School.
HSD partnered with Shirley Parsons of American West Properties Hermiston, LLC to sell Fieldstone Crossing #3, listed at $379,000. The custom 2,466 square feet home has the following upgraded amenities:
• 4 bedrooms 2 ½ bath, modern energy efficient, custom home
• Three car garage, 744 sq. ft.
• Office/den fourth bedroom, with ½ bathroom
• Vaulted great room
• Coffered ceiling in dining room
• 9 ft. ceilings throughout the home
• Above code standards with Energy Trust of Oregon; enhanced insulation, energy efficient windows, sealed ductwork, energy efficient heating, cooling and ventilation systems, envelope tightness measures, energy efficient lights, and appliances
• Central vacuum system, new hide-a-hose • Security system
• High speed fiber optics with EOT
• Water softener
• Surround sound speaker system for TV, and speakers in garage, back porch, master bedroom, kitchen, dining room, office/den
• Large modern kitchen, double ovens, 5 burner gas top, center inland, insta hot water, garbage disposal and soap dispenser, door in door refrigerator, double pantry
• Custom master bathroom, walk in shower, with free standing tub
• Large walk in master closet
• Quartz counter tops, throughout the home
• Gas fire place, built in TV cabinet
RV parking, with water, electric
• Fully landscaped and fenced yard
• Outdoor kitchen, with framed in barbeque and TV, dry sink, refrigerator, tongue and groove ceiling
• Solar ready, soffit lights and outlets
• 8’ x 10’ storage shed